Welcome to Skype Ideas!

UPDATEMicrosoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more.

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.
Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.

• If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!

The Skype Team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Messagerie Vocale

Bonjour, pourriez-vous proposer une messagerie vocale en français ou personnalisable pour les clients avec un numéro virtuel ? Merci beaucoup.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove

Ability to remove notification of Call and duration of call. Just as we have ability to permanently Remove each message when chatting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. unavailability on other services when on call

It would be great if it was possible to connect accounts on other services (let's start with Teams at least) in order to automatically set to unavailable when on call, e.g., I'm in a Teams meeting and then Skype shows that I'm not available for the whole period...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Je croyais que s'était automatique, dès que le compte est debité, les min sont aussitôt dispo. Dommage que je devrais attendre après des jrs

Je croyais que s'était automatique, dès que le compte bancaire d'un abonné est debité, les minutes sont aussitôt dispo.

Dommage qu'on devrait attendre des jours pour que cela soit en place pour pouvoir communiquer.

Il faudrait améliorer votre système à ce propos, faire un truc genre système instantané de mise àjour aussitôt compte bancaire débité, aussitôt le compte skype de l'abonné crédité.

J'ai eu des frustrations, j'étais sur le point d'annuler mon abonnement, heureusement un des vos conseillers m'a donné des précisions sur ce decallage.

Merci et j'espère qu'une amélioration pour se faire, ceci pour votre bien !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Purchasing a Canadian number

Can we add to purchase a Canadian number? Using an American is not what I need to contact people back at home (work and personal)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Emirates Manage Booking | Reschedule

Services offered in the manage booking section of Emirates

The booking section of Emirates is well versed with a lot of facilities that you can use to manage the thing on one screen in just a few taps. The following points will give you a detailed description of the same:
    These are the things that you can do via the Emirates to manage bookings
    Flight Cancellation: Upon entering your booking ID number and personal details such as name and surname, you will be able to access your itinerary at which you can easily tap on the Cancel Cancellation button. You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add the editor so one can easily edit the pic which has been sent to you.

i.e. someone send me the pic or screenshot, so i have to mark certain text or something else, for this skype need to add editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Chromebook not connecting to WiFi

There may be a problem with your wireless connection on your Chromebook thats why your Chromebook not connecting to WiFi. To deal with this, you can try a wired connection. This is much easier if your device has an Ethernet port. If not, you will need to get a USB-Ethernet adapter. But don't worry, these are readily available online and at no cost. If you can go online with your Chromebook and use the internet using Ethernet, the problem is with your device's Wi-Fi receiver.

https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/chromebook-not-connecting-to-wifi/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To add a GIF repliying feature to a text msg.

while using skype for a long time, i found a query that in a text msg we have an option to quote other's msg but the quotation is only be replied in a text. i just want you to look into the matter if u add a feature of replying the text msg with GIF file also so it is more creative and joyful thing to enjoy a skype chat with friends. an i might think that this feature will attract more audience to skype app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pdf backup

Whenever we request for a backup for chat history we get in . Json format and honestly I tried to convert it into pdf format but it doesn't work. Hope you will give a new option in future to download the chat history in . Json and PDF

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Frontier Airlines Manage Booking

Managing reservations can be difficult, but without Frontier airlines. This great backup project, "MY TRIPS" was developed by Frontier Airlines. To book your flight online, you can visit the Frontier website and find out about the flight with your choice of destination, dates, and information. At the same time, you compare prices to receive the best deal and decide to fly to your convenience. Follow the Frontier Airlines Manage Booking procedure.

Visit the official website of Frontier Airlines and navigate to the section called My Trips.

Enter the booking code and passenger name as specified in your booking route in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ryanair Reservations Phone Number 1-800-350-0516

Planning for travel but side by side looking for attractive offers to save on your travel expenses? If so, then Ryanair will be an ideal choice for you. The airline strives to provide world-class services at affordable rates. Dial Ryanair Reservations Phone Number 1-800-350-0516 and you will never get disappointed. Get 50% discount on plane tickets. Limited time offers.
    Visit Us:https://www.askmeflight.com/ryanair-reservations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sometimes Sync contacts just not work for skype desktop, so please make skype desktop can import contacts list file csv.

I use skype to contact partners for 8 years, and I always mark each partner a unique nickname to do quick identification each one.
    but yesterday Sync contacts just can't work , I tried many ways to install/uninstall skype, even add some partners one by one, but when I logout and login account, it's still missed.
    this is crazy to miss all contacts which I added for 8 years.
    sometimes Sync contacts just not work for skype desktop, so please make skype desktop can import contacts list file .csv.
    at least it's a option for skype user when Sync not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please make it so that you can turn OFF the frigging emoticon shortcuts in chat

Those of us who need to chat about CODE need to be able to type (*) without it turning into a cute spinning star--which is aggravating! I don't want to have to turn OFF emoticons entirely--I just don't want SKYPE to think it knows I'm typing a STUPID emoticon shortcut!!!!!!!! Most annoying thing EVER.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Skype lagging problem while joining a call

It is the most unfriendly and unresponsive application I ever use on the phone. Let's say that I can live with the fact that I am not receiving notifications on the phone because I have a workaround: I can look from time to time to see if someone was writing me (although this is a basic functionality of a messenging app). But after joining a call it become the most frustrating: anything you touch is not working: mute/unmute, speakers on/off, even the end call function is not responding. After closing the application I am still in conversation, at least I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Jest do niczego w porównaniu do Skype7.

Wrócić do starej wersji Skype7. Nowa bezużyteczna

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Microsoft Skype should add Beauty option

there should be beauty option and level of beauty to choose while video calling..I request Microsoft to add this feature in skype calling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Network carriers

Make it possible to use network carrier that we have to the Phones/Computers so we can use Skype to get sms or make call on the Phone/Computer without subscription when it's connected to a simcard that's support calls and messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. avatar

more emoji and avatars for more fun and also games from skypes please create one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to Skype Ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base