Welcome to Skype Ideas!

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

• Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!
The Skype Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not minimize full screen apps/games when a call comes in

During full screen apps (such as games), if a skype call comes in, it minimizes the game entirely. Please allow us to disable that.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cast to TV

I should be able to cast my Skype Video Call over to my TV.
    I understand that the current call will continue to use the webcam and mic from my laptop/mobile, but at least i will be able to see and hear the video of the caller on my TV, which will significantly enhance my calling experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Direct to Skype

A direct to Skype "call button" for support and billing issues. Needed to change my payment info by phone., bet others would appreciate that feature when their browser isn't working right. Just saying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. skype big probelm

plz include this feature that when someone login in our account (send us login alert message ) and include option in setting to check logged devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase the number of account choices listed in the login page

Skype Windows App:

The current limit of 2 accounts offered on the login page is ridiculous. We have my own, wife's and son's account. I use a password manager so the passwords are big and randomised. They can't be remembered. We have to find them and copy and paste every time to log in.

We have had our accounts a long time and have a history of contacts and chats. When you bought Skype you gave me a new UNWANTED Skype account. This is now your default despite the fact that I never use it so it has no contacts…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quick Replies

Quick Reply can be included for easy chatting and Message can be Marked Star for easy finding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hello, the pop up window that notifies me that I have an incoming call is too small.

Hello, the pop up window that notifies me that I have an incoming call is too small. It needs to be about 10 times bigger (width and height) so it will than take up 20% of my monitor. I miss a lot of calls cause I do not see the tiny pop up in the corner of my screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do I keep my status active on Skype even when I am away from my laptop?

When i am away should be able to set a time , and only if we exceed the time should display my status as recently active/ away

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Request subscription for Europe mobile phones

Request subscription for Europe mobile phones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need to a button to disable/enable all incoming messages into my skype number

Need the feature to block all incoming messages to my skype number. Have tried to use my cell phone number as my caller ID or simply put no caller ID, but messages are still coming in. This is a very important feature to any numbers. Do appreciate if the problem can be fixed immediately. Most phone services allow this feature by just clicking on a button "disable / enable" messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Meet Now" looks like Spyware

I just spent the past few min trying to find this program in add/remove programs thinking it piggy backed on another piece of software. I only started to google it after I couldn't find it...

Comon guys... I understand this isn't really a new program, but wow, did you intend for it to look exactly like some PUP I got from installing freeware?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Breakout rooms for class debate or conversation

I'm a language educator and in language classes we do a lot of pair work, or sometimes up to four participants in the conversation or debate group. The teacher must be checking on the pairs or groups to see how their doing and provide assistance. Having an easy feature to separate participants in breakout rooms would be awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Eva Air Cancellation Policy

Explore Eva Air Cancellation Policy or Refund Policy and what will be the Cancellation fee, if you want to cancel your Eva Air Booking .For Rebooking or any other help contact Eva Air Cancellation Phone Number 1-800-350-0516 .
    Visit for more:https://bit.ly/3r4HFD7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mutual connection

We should see mutual connections with new connections. And identify who that contact is. So you can say we share a mutual connection with _____.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Asian destinations for unlimited call

Make asain destination like as you provide for European destinations make asain destination like as India Pakistan Bangladesh Malaysia Indonesia where you provide unlimited call on mobile and landline

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Private number calling id permanent in my account

I want to active private number calling id permanent not redeem number but i still show random numbers i am not happy because i have busy years calling plane for Pakistan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stereo audio enable and high quality music mode

I’m a full time musician and full time music producer, I run live streams every week and so far, Skype has shown greatly how easy it is to invite guests using the NDI feature to my live streaming platform, my only problem is that I cannot invite a singer with a full band that will allow me to have a clean stereo mix into my platform, it forces me use zoom using the free NDi tool kit which because zoom does not have NDi feature built in but they do have stereo enable and high quality music mode for those…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Push to talk feature for Windows

Instead of skype detecting your voice, you will be able trigger it by pressing a button and then you will be able to talk.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Welcome to Skype Ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base