Welcome to Skype Ideas!

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

• Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!
The Skype Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please enable option for providing GSTIN details for customers from India.

Please enable option for providing GSTIN details for customers from India. As per GST rules, any seller needs to mention the GSTIN if customer provides one for taking input credit on the sale of goods/services.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. the customer should know if purchasing service or product from Skype- if it's a foreign or american purcahse.

the customer should know if purchasing service or product from Skype- if it's a foreign or American purchase. I made two purchases from Skype, one was from Redmond, Washington and the other was from Luxembourg.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get Skype Number in Taiwan

If you sign up for Skype in Taiwan, your account is automatically tagged to PChome by Default AND you CANNOT use the Skype In Numbers service. I CAN'T get a skype number in Taiwan.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. warn before auto-renewal

This is not an idea, but should be common sense and a good business practice. DO NOT CHARGE auto-renewal fees without WARNING customers BEFORE they will be charged!!!

It it such an underhanded way to make money, charging someone without warning them first that their auto-renewal is about to be charged! It really entices me to find a substitute company, like Zoom or Google, to use instead of Skype.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. winona mn hoe--tellin

Taking a smash at E MUSK AS WELL AS FDA IN WINONA

CHECK OUT JEREMY MILLER ELECTION AND HIS HOMETOWN RIOT RYOT

get pay as qu geaux card from target in winona and sku up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Skype vouchers

A lot of people in the Bosnia dont know how to use skype credit or do not have credit cards. Why dont use skype vouchers ? send a special cards on scratching min 5 eura to some company to sell a local peoples !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I was intending to use skype as a second phone.

I was intending to use skype as a second phone but not being able to make sense of the billing charges has made me think twice, connection charges don't tally with the statements and amount charged for a call. Statements MUST include the connection fee for EACH call, if I am paying for something I want to know how much I am paying this must be obvious to anyone preparing statements. The reason I am annoyed about this is simply this: After calculating the cost of the call using the info displayed before I made the call I couldn't find…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please check my previous complaints. I have been paying for subscription that I don't need for the past 3 months. and I can find the refund

Please check my previous complaints. I have been paying for subscription that I don't need for the past 3 months. and I can find the refund button that you are talking about.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Transfer of the Skype credit to the Microsoft account balance

I would like to transfer my Skype credit to my Microsoft account balance. Why shouldn't this be possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need plans for 2000 min to Switzerland Mobile and Landline

Hi, Need additional plans like 2000 min or unlimited plans to Switzerland Mobile and Landline or some customized plan. Currently 400min and 100min plan will not be sufficient for a month. Kindly introduce it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the misleading name of your product

Please change the misleading name "World 60 mins mobiles and landlines - monthly subscription with Office 365" to "World 60 mins landlines and few additional mobile networks", as you only cover mobiles in a small fraction of countries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Useful notifications that reflect actual problem with skype account

I recently had an issue where my card had expired and it took way too long to fix as I received 2 notifications form Skype both of which contradicted each other and neither told me the problem.

Email notification 1: auto-recharge has been suspended due to reaching monthly spending limits.

Email notification 2: Problem with your payment, payment has been refused.

Firstly both of these above contradict each other and secondly neither of these actually tells me the simple problem and simple fix of your card ahs expired. Even digging about in my account doesn't show this.

This is a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i was with skype from the beginning, i pay for a tele number for years ,, so allow people to have limited use of texting... thanks...

i was with skype from the beginning i pay for a tele number ,, so allow people to have limited use of texting... thanks...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi I just purchased a Skype US number 1 917 720 3221

I purchased a US Skype number and there is NO WAY I can make it work. I have tried it with different friends and it doesn’t ring on my Skype app, I tried logging through Microsoft and nothing. It’s not true that’s as easy as buy a number and then send it to all your contacts. The Skype number doesn’t ring on the Skype App or anywhere!
    Whats the point of having a number if it doesn’t ring anywhere. I have been trying to contact Skype support for two days and nothings

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tech support helped but problem is at the Microsoft level, They can open office in Canada but Canadian can not get skype local number, why?

Tech support helped but problem is at the Microsoft level, They can open office in Canada but Canadian can not get skype local number, why? If Microsoft can open their big building offices in my country and why not we can get local numbers since 25 countries

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. requerimos con urgencia cubrir muchos paises con llamadas a celulares pero en el plan ilimitado

requerimos con urgencia cubrir muchos paises con llamadas a celulares pero en el plan ilimitado

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. GST exemption

As my Goods and Services Tax (GST) registered business uses Skype calling, I've been advised by my accountant that under the Foreign Digital Service Providers rule, Skype are not supposed to charge GST to a GST registered entity in New Zealand, provided I have given you the GST number of my company.

I attempted to give my GST number and company name via your Support channel. They declined to action that and instead gave me this link: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34459/how-does-skype-charge-value-added-tax-vat-or-goods-and-services-tax-gst

That, however, does not address Skype's legal international tax requirements I have been advised of. For reference, the Microsoft / Skype service request…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to Skype Ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base