Welcome to Skype Ideas!

UPDATEMicrosoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more.

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.
Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.

• If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!

The Skype Team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why Choose Interjet Airlines

Planning your next trip but not sure which one to choose from? Don't worry and book your flights with Interjet to enjoy your flight experience. You can not only book a ticket but also negotiate with passengers at the prices published on the website. There are three main ways to book flights with Interjet: through the official website, through the airline's mobile app, and by calling Interjet's booking department.

If you want to enjoy flying onboard? Then make Interjet Airlines Booking now and enjoy an amazing flight experience. Interjet has everything to make your trip interesting. From booking your flight…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a timer

You can add a timer, for example you want a timer for 15 minutes and you send it in the chat. I recommend this idea because it is pretty usefull

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. KLM Flight Cancellation Policy

KLM Cancellation Policy

Changes in the plan can occur unexpectedly at any time of the day. If you are the best in the KLM Airlines flights category, you can count on their reliable KLM cancellation policy. KLM offers more flexibility to its passengers KLM's 24-hour cancellation policy allows you to cancel your flight. The free process is hassle-free. This policy allows you to change the dates of your flight tickets, as well as reimburse you if you are eligible.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy, keeping in mind the needs and conditions of the passenger. KLM Royal…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Google Account Recovery Verify Identity

If you stuck on your account recovery, then read about Google account recovery page verify identity

Visit the Google account recovery page to verify the authentication page by using the "forgot password" link on Google.
    Enter the username/username/email address associated with your account.
    Click "Next" to enter the last known password, or select "Try another method" to confirm the date of birth of your account.
    Otherwise, please select "Try another way" again to select a recovery phone number or email address to obtain a verification code from Google.
    Get the code, enter the code in the space given, and then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Continue to work on Skype Classic versions

Hello,
    I have been complaining for years about getting Skype classic back in action. The topic is not dead yet, especially in 2021. People are feeling sorrow at the same time. Well, the new version of Skype is one of the worst and abysmal things ever made!

I suggest you complete this:

And so on...
    If you wanna make skype the best, then you gotta restore all old Skype versions!
    ALSO, PUT THE SKYPE CLASSIC BACK FOR PC, MAC, WINDOWS, LINUX, ANDROID, IOS, UBUNTU, CHROME OS AND EVERYTHING! GET SKYPE BACK FOR XBOX AND TV…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. weakness in Skype

We are using your product Skype. We are a group of about 42 persons - mostly retired from Govt service - learning Indian philosophy, in a veda patha shala ( a school ) where Indian Philosophy is taught. We use skype for online teaching of philosophy ( online because of pandemic situation). The skype is having some weaknesses which I want to explain: 1. In a school only Faculty teaches all students need to keep silence. 2. Hence all person's Mic in the group of skype should be muted by default. In the skype system, by default all Mic s…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change or Reset Macbook Password

If you are a Mac user, you will know how important your password is. Not only does it give you access to your Mac and all the information you store there, but it also allows you to install and modify software programs and verify any modifications that require an additional level of security. so inorder to reset Macbook Password Follow the provided link.

https://sites.google.com/site/resetmacbookpasword

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. nuova utile funzionalità da implementare su skype

Sarebbe molto utile aggiungere a "Organizza una riunione", aggiungere una "prenotazione" della riunione con una data e una ora precisa fornendo cosi in anticipo il link da distribuire e magari un sistema per avvisare della riunione ciascun partecipante.
    teleriparazioni@hotmail.com - Gianni

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. nuova utile funzionalità da implementare su skype

Sarebbe molto utile aggiungere a "Organizza una riunione", aggiungere una "prenotazione" della riunione con una data e una ora precisa fornendo cosi in anticipo il link da distribuire e magari un sistema per avvisare della riunione ciascun partecipante.
    teleriparazioni@hotmail.com - Gianni

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. JetBlue Airways Cancellation Policy

JetBlue Airways Cancellation Policy can be different for its customers because it's totally depend on the reason of cancellation. If customer cancel their flight due to some personal reason, then they have to pay some cancellation charges to the airline. But in few cases, you will be asked for full refund. So ,if you are willing to know how much you have to pay at the time of ticket cancellation or know more about the policy. Contact us if you have any confusion, visit our official JetBlue Air cancellation website or call + 1-800-350-0516.
    https://bit.ly/3bHjWUG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Spirit Airlines Reservations

You may have an upcoming trip with Spirit Airlines but at the last moment due to certain reasons you may not be able to make your Spirit Airlines Reservations If that is so then we will guide with you with the complete Spirit airlines Reservations process.
    https://sites.google.com/view/spirit-airlines-flight-booking/home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Don't keep foreground app running in the background

Skype uses the same amount of memory when running in the foreground as in the background.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't keep foreground app running in the background

Skype uses the same amount of memory when running in the foreground as in the background.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Speak to customers.

Self explanitory. Support customer support.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Eva Air Cancellation Policy

Explore Eva Air Cancellation Policy or Refund Policy and what will be the Cancellation fee, if you want to cancel your Eva Air Booking .For Rebooking or any other help contact Eva Air Cancellation Phone Number 1-800-350-0516 .
    Visit for more:https://bit.ly/3r4HFD7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can you please allow to forward the SMS messages feature same as call forwarding feature ?

Can you please allow to forward the SMS messages feature same as call forwarding feature ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Delete Multiples Accounts

I am a user who use Skype for such a long time. Recently, I face with some issue related to multiple accounts of skype. The issue is that my Miscrosoft account has linked to Skype's account while I do not use it. I found out the issue that many accounts are under the same name which cause some misunderstand for my friends who would like to find me on Skype. Therefore, I would like to delete unused account of skype but turn out that if I delete skype account then it will also delete my Miscrosoft account as well. I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. increase number of rings before disconnecting

I can't get to my computer before an incoming call is disconnected. Then I have to call back. This is for video.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. easy way to find anyone active on line

finding others active on line to meet them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)