Welcome to Skype Ideas!

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

• Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!
The Skype Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Privacy & Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Co-host feature

Co-host where the
    Co-host can use slides for presentations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. untethering skype account from microsoft account and deleting it separately and clearing the history.

I would like to be able to untether my skype account from my microsoft account and clear it and delete it completely because i am unable to clear my history of which contacts i have been in contact with, even if i have blocked and deleted them. When you go to the search bar you will still see mutual contacts to contacts that you have deleted and blocked and i would like to get rid of this feature. As seen in my conversation with a microsoft agent, reference number: 1012489451.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When in a Skype Call on Mac, how to transfer / continue it from my iPhone or vice versa?

Hello,

When in a Skype Call on Mac, how to transfer / continue it from my iPhone or vice versa?

Can someone please let me know if there's a way to accomplish this or can this be taken as product feedback?

Mac's & iPhone's have Continuity to continue things across both devices. Can Skype utilize this feature?

If I add in a secondary phone number of mine, can I invite that number from my Mac and then continue it from my iPhone and then after connected from my iPhone, can I disconnect the call from my Mac, w/o disconnecting the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Real-time transciption

Real-time transcription for video calls will make documentation easier for informal meetings and persons with hearing disabilities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In Microsoft Teams

Is it possible to develop a feature that will allow you to delete your history/ call histroy?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. deactivate feedback screen after call

After every call I get a Dialog to share my opinion about the call quality. I already gave my stars a million time and now it's enough. Would like to disable this now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yo dirijo un coro y requiero escuchar simultáneamente mínimo 10 personas esto será posible ??

It is possible to listen 10 or more people at de same time thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Want to a smart recording option with editing, adding caption to be built in

PLEASE help us to give adding 'record pause', 'add a caption' & 'edit(cut, join,remove unwanted sound)' in skype video call built-in recording option & please add a feature-'remote webcam only', 'picture in picture' & 'side by side' mode as built-in into call recording option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio and Video Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. skype should provide a tapi interface for calling

applications and websites use tel:nnnnnnnnnn for generating phone calls which brings up the TAPI: dialog. When skype is installed it should insert a TAPI hook to allow TAPI to use skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Star Emoji Gone... Why?!

I was very sad to see the star emoji go in the Skype chat. There is no other emoji that conveys the same emotion as the star. Please bring it back!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HIPAA Compliance?

I'd like for you to be HIPAA compliant. I can't use Skype when meeting with my patients

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ?

To much written information, more picture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Class Action Lawsuit pending

GDPR Class Action Lawsuit Pending against Skype and Microsoft for denial of right to be forgotten and frustration of Chat History removal. Release of new software updates with same being fully tested or ready for launch, that is not having the same capabilities for Private Data removal as previous versions. These tech ******** are constantly invading people privacy and constantly loop holing the legislated system. Fines are no longer adequate, owners and staff must be prosecuted and jailed for such constant Tort of Interference. Private companies can no longer be allowed to manipulate the law in such ways.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to Skype Ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base