Welcome to Skype Ideas!

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

• Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!
The Skype Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. transfer to unsupported regions

I feel any skype user once verified , should be able to transfer money to another verified contact , in any country.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Privacy & Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i dont want it but cant seem to get rid of it!

Any ideas on how to remove from my hot bar and laptop altogether?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. En privant ses utilisteurs d'avoir la possibilité de dénoncer vraiment une escroquerie Skype est complice des escrocs

Skype rste en retrait face aux escrocs en ne proposant qu'une option de blocage qui effectivement elle permet de bloquer le compte de l'arnaqueur, ne permet pas de décrire ce qui s'est passé en vue d'engager une enquête approfondie.
    En ça Skype laisse un champ libre aux arnaqueurs. D'ailleurs, La question du nombre de victimes via skype n'a plus de raison d'être tellement le phénomène est important de nos jours.
    ce phénomène particulièrement inquiétant permet à des personnes peu scrupuleuses de s’enrichir en harcelant la vie de certains internautes.
    Ce type de chantage consiste en effet à séduire une personne…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. profile update

Make it easy to update! It was before.. now you have to jump into 50000000 hooops... login to Microsoft, etc.. who wants to login to Microsoft to update a profile...
    frustrating!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change password without being redirected to the website

Change password without being redirected to the website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Privacy & Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I’m stolen the phone and I can’t change my Skype password.

I’m stolen the phone and I can’t change my Skype password. I added my mail and I need to wait two months when you check it. To change the my.

I need to change it now. I spent 1 day but didn't find contact email

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. transaction references between Skype account and bank transaction

for ease of reconciliation & easily identify fraudulent act, I would suggest to have common reference number with the bank transaction.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Купил номер для звонков из США. Звонят спамеры из США и ошибочные номера. Перестаньте делиться моим номером!

Купил номер для звонков из США. Звонят спамеры из США и ошибочные номера. Перестаньте делиться моим номером!

I bought recently skype phone number. Now I receive calls from spamers and from wrong numbers. Please stop sharing my skype number!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If i sign out account..pls put option of forgot.

If i sign out account..pls put option of forgot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Security system -Manual frind request approval. For removing hacking.

Please allow the caller to call only after the request approved by the receiver. Do not let any (basterds and as...les) to hacked the account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. User-controlled privacy

Allow the user to delete call history. Not all calls come from or are made to contacts. There is no way to delete those. This is what your support team is telling me. Chats can be deleted but that is tedious. It would be easier for users to be able to simply delete all history. You know, like in IE. You can't tell me you don't know how IE manages history.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Welcome to Skype Ideas!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base