Welcome to Skype Ideas!

To help us build the best version of Skype ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas so we can improve your Skype experience.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How it works

• Share your ideas! But first check if it’s already been suggested and vote for your favorites.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit it.
  • Please include only one suggestion per post.
  • Ideas older than 5 months with less than 5 votes will be deleted.
  • If your submission is not a feature suggestion, it may be removed.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Skype!
The Skype Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi

How are you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Changing Option For Skype Account

SKype ID: Please Provide Email Changing Option for skype .for examle user has no longer access to the Email that associated with Skype account

In that case user can't access skype account also

Please Provide Solution for this

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We don't know how to remember such an account, and we don't know how to use our company's employees to publicize our contact information. Th

We don't know how to remember such an account, and we don't know how to use our company's employees to publicize our contact information. This is a big trouble. It is equivalent to the mailbox. You tell your customer that your email address is 123456@outlook.com. This is very convenient, but if you tell your customer that your email address is like live:.cid.46565465d4faf545ds1fas4g@outlook.com This will be a catastrophic question. How do I tell our customers about our contact details? This change in your company makes us unable to understand why

Then I want to ask why your mailbox is…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It is an ID that starts with this: live:.cid. What is this ID? What is this account? It is so difficult to use. Why do we use Skype for the

It is an ID that starts with this: live:.cid. What is this ID? What is this account? It is so difficult to use. Why do we use Skype for the convenience of work? Why do you change them into inconvenient skype? Why?
    The previous registration rules have been used for many years. Why can you even modify the registration rules?
    why is your company's smarter team making such a decision, so it is very unwise for a big company, billions of people around the world use skype, you are free to change to unwise and unwise The decision of the…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Changing your Skype ID

I asked in a help-chat how to change my Skype ID, and this is what I got as a reply:

"Apparently we are expecting this kind of question, our engineers are trying to make some changes to the ID of Skype on the higher department currently this is now being investigated right now"

Apparently it is not currently possible to change the ID. However, I was told that if you signed up using an email adress (which I did) you can use that same email adress as your Skype ID.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. https://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/skype/forum/all/изменени/f5dc585b-832b-427b-8bc4-569b0055d337 ведь люди недовольны . Если на ошибаюсь од

https://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/skype/forum/all/изменени/f5dc585b-832b-427b-8bc4-569b0055d337 ведь люди недовольны . Если на ошибаюсь одной приставкой live только, а ведь теперь ещё и индефикатор придумали . Зачем вы делаете плохо своим пользователям. Ведь не просят де об этом. Если это в целях безопасности , так лучше раз в неделю делайте чистку. Так будет на много лучше. А то вылетают скайпы и невиновных людей. И мы вас просим сделайте скайп проще.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i accidently merge my skype and hotmail accounts

my skype account like spam now , i dont like it , how can I take it back ? i want to unmerge my accounts , i cant use skype like that

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Skype account locked, cell phone text message required to unlock, I don't have a cell phone

I use Skype as a primary way to make phone calls...
    My account was recently locked for "violation of the service agreement" as it says on the lock screen when I attempt to login.

I called Microsoft (was finally able to arrange time to do so) at 1 800 642 7676 and asked them to remove the account lock.

The best part... I asked them how I violated the service agreement... the response.... attempting to login to your account too many times (I forgot the password)... so I reset my password, and now the account is locked. I tried to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Multiple Groups in Skype Manager

I work for global business and Skype manager offers good member & cost management, Ideally I'd like to setup multiple groups so I could separate by region or department especially the billing I.E. Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore etc...

At the moment I've had to create separate Skype Manager login's and dashboards to manage the same business.

Note: Members lists do not assist here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can I suggest you add Cameroon to the World Subscription

It would be a great help if Cameroon could be added to the list of countries available on the 'World' subscription

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. outlook and skype

give me the ability to remove skype from outlook. I haven't used it in a decade. We should be able to step away at will.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I heard that Microsoft intends to terminate Skype SMS Connect in favor of its "Yourphone" android app

I heard that Microsoft intends to terminate it in favor of its "Yourphone" android app. I would like to express my annoyance with this and point out that MS's attempt to bolster the fortunes of its holding company, at the expense of Skype, is going to cost it customers. After all, unlike many years ago, when I first opened my Skype account, Skype now has some tough competition in the VOIP space. It is likely that many of its customers will simply get up and take their business elsewhere if it keeps this up.

Please send this to whoever takes…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Credit Deactivation

Can you please do away with the "deactivation after 180 days" option? It's my money and I really don't see why I can't keep it for as long as I want without being forced to make a phone call. It's extremely annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Credit Deactivation

Can you please do away with the "deactivation after 180 days" option? It's my money and I really don't see why I can't keep it for as long as I want without being forced to make a phone call. It's extremely annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I hope sooner or later there would be an option that deletes account from one of the Microsoft services individually like on google account

I don't want my Microsoft account to be deleted just because, I don't want my skype account to be used personally. I hope you have this option for more better consumers supporting you service. Google account has their own service in which you can delete your own account individually from on one of their own apps.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. microsoft and skype id merge. that i dont want. but still there is no option to unlink.

at time skype and microsoft be together that time my microsoft and skype id merge. that i dont want. but still there is no option to unlink. can u do this happen?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Problem with email from profile

I have Skype account igor3951. I can not sign in on my computer. It continuously suggests to sent me verification code to the account I signed in to Skype around 20 years ago. This account does not exist any more. I have entirely different on my Skype profile, which does exist but the system does not want to use it!!! I need someone to fix it!!! I spoke with 7 people from your help team and every time I heard that everything is OK and I will definitely have the problem fixed because the amount of information is more than…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. download mobile call history in pdf

user should be able to download call history in pdf .which is easier to read share and print. at them moment user can download as csv

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)